Last modification: January 1th, 2013
Law References (Italian law)
Treatment of Personal data
The Personal Data collected automatically by Premio Combat Prize or entered voluntarily by users of the website and / or services of Premio Combat Prize, are treated in the manner described below.
Privacy Responsible | Premio Combat Prize
Corso Amedeo 118 - 57125 Livorno - ITALY
Collected data and how we use them
We may collect the following types of information:
- Data provided by the user. When a user registers to any service of Premio Combat Prize, we ask you to enter a few data, and some may also be considered personal. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other services of Premio Combat Prize or third parties in order to facilitate navigation and improve the quality of our services. Some services may allow you to refuse the combination of such information. For more information about the data associated with your account, you can send a request to Premio Combat Prize. If you use our services of Premio Combat Prize together with your account at Premio Combat Prize, Premio Combat Prize provides such services jointly or on behalf of the administrator domain. The administrator will have access to account information, including email address.
- Log data. When you access our services of Premio Combat Prize through a browser, application or other clients, our systems may record certain information automatically. This data may include information such as the user's web request, its interaction with a service, the IP address, browser type and language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may identify uniquely your browser or account user.
- User communications. When you send email or other communications to Premio Combat Prize, Premio Combat Prize may retain those communications in order to process and fulfill your requests and improve our services. When the user sends and receives SMS messages to / from one of our services that support the SMS, we may collect and manage data associated with those messages, such as phone number, the wireless carrier associated with the number, the contents of message and the date and time of the transaction. We may use your email address to communicate with you in relation to our services.
- Geolocation data. Premio Combat Prize can offer geolocation-enabled services. If you use these services, Premio Combat Prize would get information on your actual position (such as GPS signals sent from a mobile device) or information that can be used to approximate the position (such as the ID of a cell).
In addition to the purposes mentioned above, we use the information collected to provide, protect, improve our services (including advertising services), maintain them and develop new services and protect the rights or property of Premio Combat Prize and its users.
If we use these data for a purpose different from that for which we have collected, we will request prior permission.
Premio Combat Prize processes personal data on their systems in Italy and / or other countries. In some cases, the processing of personal data may be outside the country of user residence.
User can send a request to Premio Combat Prize to examine and control information associated with your Premio Combat Prize account.
Most browsers accept cookies by default, but you can reset your browser to block all or alert you when it is receiving one. However, some functions and some services of Premio Combat Prize may not function properly if cookies are disabled.
Premio Combat Prize may share personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Premio Combat Prize only in the following cases:
- The user has given his consent about the mandatory sharing of sensitive personal information.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with any law, regulation, legal process applicable or valid claim of authority and government authority; (b) enforce the Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud or technical or other problems relating to safety, or (d) protect the rights, property or safety of Premio Combat Prize, its users and the public as required or permitted by law.
In the event of an involvement of Premio Combat Prize in a merger, acquisition or any form of sale of all or part of its activities, we will ensure the confidentiality of all personal data involved in such transactions and we will provide notice before personal information is transferred and becomes subject to different privacy policies.
We take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access or alteration, disclosure or unauthorized destruction of data. These measures include internal reviews of our procedures for collecting, storing and processing data and our security measures, including adequate measures of physical protection and encryption to prevent unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
Access to personal information is limited to employees, suppliers and agents of Premio Combat Prize that need to be aware so they can deal on our behalf. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to disciplinary action, including termination and criminal prosecution if they fail to meet these obligations.
Accessing and updating personal data
When the user uses the services Premio Combat Prize, we do everything reasonably possible to provide access to their personal data and to correct them, if it is inaccurate, or delete at your request, unless required to be retained for law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the data which they wish to access or ask us to correct or remove before processing such requests. We may not deal with requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, that threaten the privacy of others, which are physically difficult or for which access would otherwise be required. In all cases where we offer access to data or correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a work disproportionate to the request. Because of the way the administration of certain services have been removed by the user of his data, the elimination of the remaining copies from our active systems may take some time and these copies may remain on our backup systems. For more information, we encourage you to send a request to Premio Combat Prize.
Application of rules
Data collection specifics
- Mailing List / Newsletter. Upon registration to the mailing list / newsletter, your email address is automatically added to the list of contacts to which is periodically transmitted the newsletter edited by Premio Combat Prize. These services enable Premio Combat Prize to manage and monitor mailing list aimed at sending information to you via email.